As private investigators, we have handled scores of infidelity or "cheater" cases. The signs are not difficult to spot. For instance, changing phone habits, such as never leaving it unattended, adding a password, walking out of the room to take phone calls, or seeing a pattern of text messages on the phone bill.
A change in drug or alcohol usage - spending more time with friends who use drugs or alcohol. Substance abuse is a major factor when it comes to possible infidelity. Similarly, changes in sexual behavior. Variances in sexual behavior or noting that your partner is coming home from work freshly showered. Again, these are just some of the factors.
Any of these signs by themselves are not cause for alarm, but if there is a pattern emerging or a noticeable change in behavior, then it is possible you have a cheating partner.
As private investigators, we use a wide range of intelligence gathering resources to catch a cheater. These include:
- Financial Accounting
- GPS Tracking
- and other methods to root out cheaters.
HOW TO SPOT A CHEATER
Some studies have shown that 65% of married couples in America have had, or are currently having, an affair. Moreover, 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right.
HAVE YOU NOTICED
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest with you
- Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming
- Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work and wants to go alone
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before
- Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Internet web browser history list contains unusual sites
- Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail acc
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages